To register for a class, go to the “Recreational Programs” tab at the left of this page and click on the appropriate drop down box or click on the appropriate button below. From there you will be able to view the available class times for specific ages and levels. When you have decided on a class, click the “REGISTER” link beside that class. This will take you to the online registration form. If the class is full and you would like to be put on the waiting list, click the “WAIT LIST” link.
If you are registering additional family members for other classes, you only need to fill out ONE registration form for your family. At the bottom of the online registration form is an option for “Student #2 Information, Student #3 Information… and you can search and select which class(es) you would like by using the filters at the top of the class list page.
Family discounts - Families registering more than one child in our programs will receive a 10% discount off the lowest tuition for each additional child enrolled within the session.
Once you have initially registered online or through the office, you will have a family account/customer portal through which you can register for any other classes or sessions. Please use the family account login button or click on the red letters at the top of the online registration form that says, “Already a Customer? Click here to login” and follow the directions.
You must use the email that is currently on your account. If you registered at the gym office, please use the email that you provided. If you do not know what email to use, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look it up for you.
If you cannot remember or do not yet have a password, click on the “I don’t have a password” link and one will be sent to your email address right away.
Payment and Refund Policies
When you register for a class, you are signing up for an entire session. Please read the following conditions.
- Classes are confirmed on a first-come, first served basis
- Full payment is due at registration. The fees will be processed once the registration has been reviewed. This is normally done within 48 hours of the registration.
- There will be a service charge of $20 for returned or NSF cheques
- Refunds will only be considered up to two days after the first class of a session. Refunds are subject to a $20 administration fee.
- Gymnastics Ontario Insurance fees are not refundable.
- Classes may be cancelled, changed or rescheduled, based on registration numbers.
- Classes cancelled due to inclement weather or situations beyond our control will not be rescheduled.
- Makeup classes are NOT available due to coach/athlete class ratios.
Only MasterCard and VISA are accepted forms of payment online. Registrations using debit, cash or cheque must be made in-person at the gym office.
Option to pay by post-dated cheques available through in person registration. Contact the gym office for more information.
If you have already registered for classes with us, please use the button below to access your account.